12 September 2011

Idea of the Day.

Okay, you guys. I'm pretty much a freakin' genius*. No seriously. I consistently have awesome* ideas. For instance, today I came up with this great new product: pre-made banana splits. Is that already a thing? I've never seen it before so I'm taking credit. Like it would be in a cute little plastic container. You just pop it open and BAM! Instant banana split, yours for the eating! Brilliant, right? You could call them... "In A Split!" or "Let's Split!" Split no longer sounds like a word, does it? Anyways, banana splits, ready to go. Available in the ice cream section. You're welcome, America.

I also had this idea the other day to pre-drill all my shoes for taps and then carry a set of taps in my purse in case I need to bust out an impromptu tap dance routine. Because like seriously. When WOULDN'T that be helpful?

I'd like to point out that my genius* ideas have gotten progressively more feasible as I've matured. Ideas that used to be "magnetic dog" now are ideas like "banana splits to go." (Ignore the tap dancing idea... that was just for personal use.) Come to think of it, though, a lot of my ideas have to do with magnets. Like sewing magnets into the hems of your shirts and then the waistband of your jeans so your shirt wouldn't ride up. I'm sure airport security would love me for that one.


Okay. I'll stop before I make your heads explode with how awesome* I am.


Wait... I really like this website. Go go go!

Now I'm done.



*or insane

No comments:

Post a Comment