01 July 2011

Post(not so)Secret

I have a huge collection of postcards. Only 6 of them are postcards I haven't created myself. It all started with the first time I ever read a PostSecret book. It changed my outlook on life but I'm not going to go into the psychological stuff surrounding my postcard collection... I'm just going to show some to you. It started with an art project and then evolved into my daily journal.

I make 1 postcard every single day, without exception. I keep this year's cards in a Bare Escentuals box in my closet. Last year's are in a silver card case. Anyway... Sometimes they are actually secrets. Sometimes they are facts. Sometimes they are jokes. There is a wide range of emotions displayed in the postcards. I've only shared them with a few people. And now, I'm going to share some (not all, oh lord that would be bad) of them with you, internet (Rob).









(Just Kidding. Still at square one over here.)

(Seriously. Any time now.)







And so there you have it... some various postcards. These are all harmless... there are some much deeper darker ones and some much more embarrassing ones. But these give you some idea. I'd be glad to send you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment