25 September 2011

It has been established that I have boobs.

Surprise!

I'm shopping online right now for wigs instead of doing my homework because let's face it... I'd rather have a wig. My priorities are solid.

I decided to try this fun experiment today. I asked people what my identifiers were. I walked up to people I knew and said, "What is my identifier?" (or asked them on Facebook.) And most people were like, "huh?" and then I had to sigh and roll my eyes and be like, "you know, what's the one thing that identifies me the most?" And here is a sampling of what the 16 people I asked said.

"BOOBS."
"You're really funny...?"
"You've got nice boobs."
"You're sort of a bitch."
"Sarcasm."
"You've always seemed really smart."
"Your eyes. They're different."
"Your sense of humor."
"Your boobs."
"You don't really care what other people think."
"Your fashion sense."
"MORMON!"
"Unique Jewelry."
"You're smart."
"Your artistic ability."
"Your boldness."

So.... I'm funny and smart and have boobs. I guess. Or something.

It's just interesting to see what people think about you. I thought it would be an interesting little experiment to see what people thought of when they thought of me... what my most distinguishing trait was. Apparently it's my boobs. And yes, it was all men who said boobs. I mean, yeah... I've got some good boobs, but I've always thought my sparkling personality overshadowed them. I guess I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment