17 September 2011

Tell me a-boot it.

High five for bad puns! *smack*


I got new boots today. 2 pairs. Spent more money than I probably ever have in my life. On Born boots. 2 pairs of boots. Today. We getting this? Good.

I'm going to tell you a secret. Ready? Here it is: I love boots more than pretty much anything else in the world. Given a choice between boots and sex, I'd pick boots. Given a choice between boots and candy, I'd take boots. Given a choice between boots and keeping both my kidneys, I'd take boots because I only need one kidney anyway. Boots or Chinese food? Boots or saving the rain forest? Always boots. What am I gonna do about the rainforest anyway?

I got a brown pair and a black pair. They look like this:




I couldn't make up my freakin' mind. I went for black, but my brown boots have been worn so much they're practically bleeding. I can feel the sidewalk through the bottom. Or almost. And these aren't a perfect replacement. But they're fabulous in their own right. And make my legs look outstanding. Same goes for the black. Legs for days. Okay, slight exaggeration. But they do fit my calves spectacularly. Seriously, they are the best thing that will happen to me this month, I can pretty much guarantee it. And they will be perfect for my trip next month. Did I mention my trip? We'll talk about that later.

Boots boots boots.

Yip yap hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment