08 November 2011

I HATE I HATE I HATE

An excerpt from my journal while I was... sick...

I hate it when you start to make mac n cheese and then you realize you don't have milk so you're stuck with just buttery noodles covered in cheese powder. I hate it when people add you on Facebook and you don't want to be friends with them but you have to so you don't hurt their feelings.

I hate the hospital. I hate how they think painting a big yellow dinosaur on the wall is going to fix my problems. I hate Doodle Jump. I hate people who play the race card. I hate The Barefoot Contessa because she freaks me out, and I don't know why she's barefoot.

I hate it when people give their kids stupid names like Nevaeh and Wingspan and Soliloquy and Reign Beau and all that crazy. And I hate it when people spell regular names like an idiot. I hate Khanners and Cyrahs and Emaleighs and Gennyphers and Jesykahs.

I hate my fingernails. I hate my beaky nose and my shallow chin and my big honkin' boobs and my even bigger honkin' thighs. I hate my weird two-toned eyes and my static-attack hair and the fact that I don't just look like freakin' Catherine Zeta-Jones.

I hate video games and airplanes and how most the time long sleeves aren't long enough for my weird extra-long arms. I hate razor burn and chapped lips. I hate when people wear really bad colored contacts because they're not fooling anyone. I hate it when I bite the inside of my cheek. I hate paper cuts.

I hate my lack of self control. I hate my lack of emotional control. I hate that I am weak and selfish and I hate that I got myself into this awful situation. I hate myself for it. I hate myself for a lot of reasons, including that I hate myself for hating myself.

I hate that this is all I can write right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment