12 October 2011

I'm in a Better Mood Tonight.

You're welcome.

I've been on Pintrest for the last hour and a half looking at stuff and I inadvertently stumbled upon (not on StumbleUpon though) some pretty b.a. stuff. I've been laughing for about 20 minutes over this:
I feel like as a Nebraskan, I should buy this just to have it. As a novelty item. A conversation piec... okay maybe not. But it does crack my sh*t up.

After browsing a specific blog for a while (this one) I have discovered that I may or may not be totally kitschy. I am sort of weirdly quirky like all this stuff... it all makes me smile. Like this:


Or this:


Or this:

It is all just too delightful for me to stand. I sometimes think I would have belonged in any time period better than I belong in this one. Except for the 30's, because, ya know... downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment