02 October 2011

[insert brainy quote about ideas here]

I have a new idea. Ready? OK: A weekly top 10 list. Yeah, we'll see how long it lasts... but I think I've got it covered. It's late and I'm really tired because I spent a lot of time trying to understand football today, so I'm just going to jump right into my list for this week.

TOP 10 WORST IDEAS I'VE EVER HAD
(in no particular order)

10. Adding flour to a milkshake to make it thicker

9. Wiping paint off an X-acto knife... with my fingers

8. Auditioning for 42nd Street (more on that later)

7. Writing an entire essay in mirror image

6. A bob with bangs

5. Reading an encyclopedia (a heavy one) to a gerbil

4. Candles on the back of the toilet

3. Wearing a turtleneck for a driver's license photo

2. Pet birds

1.Wearing a strapless bra to P.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment