20 October 2011

I've got the magic in me.

Why, yes, I did have a good day today. Thank you for asking.

Seriously, though, today was a lot better than most of my recent days. I think it's because of this t-shirt I was wearing:


How could you not have a good day when wearing a catstronaut t-shirt? You see my point. (I'm not sure people know what to do with me. And I'm not sure if I like that or not.)

Basically everything I touched turned into gold today. Okay, not really. But I did give a really swell speech today. Literally aced it. It was about Mormons and how we're awesome. And I gave it while wearing a catstronaut t-shirt. So yeah... aced it. I also feel pretty good about the paper I recently turned in. And now the whole of my stressful work is complete until I get another load dumped on me. But right now I can relax. Which is such an amazing feeling.

I had a long talk with my neighbor Kymber today about how I'm an idiot. The funny thing about Kymber is that she just has to look at you and you want to tell her all your secrets. Like I pretty much told her all my secrets tonight. And I told her about my crazy bad habits and she listened very politely and kindly and then she told me something that, for some reason, I had never considered before...

I've had maybe 5 or 6 bad days this year. That leaves 360 days when I did it right.

And suddenly... I felt a little better about myself.

Today has been a good day indeed. Now, however, I'm going to go to bed. Kymber gave me some essential oil called serenity and it smells so lovely that I just want to go to sleep forever and dream about warm sunshine and green grass and blue skies and fluffy kitties and prancing ponies........

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment